Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Text till No End

Ever since I gave Diana my phone number I have been receiving text messages none stop. It’s nice to keep in touch with her throughout the course of the day, but I must say, “THANK YOU T-MOBILE FOR UNLIMITED TEXTS!!” She sends so many texts throughout the day that if I didn’t have the plan I have I would be paying through the roof with the amount of texts I would be paying for. She idolizes me and likes to hear about my interesting life style. She is fascinated that I am able to go out on school nights and that I have a demanding social life.

Every time she texts me I am usually out and she admires the fact that I have so many friends. It’s different to have someone younger admire and be interested in my life. She’s like the little sister I never had and she’s analyzing my life as “that cool older girl,” that she looks up to. She once told me that she wishes that she can be just like me. Her words made me blush and I am happy that I am now somebody’s idol. I’ve never been so happy to be in the position I am in now.

No comments: