Sunday, May 4, 2008

Joseph

So one day Alex and I had to play a game. The duck game that we normally play was broken and we needed to do something to occupy our time. I looked around thinking about something that we could do. I really wasn’t in the mood to paint or get messy so I decided that coloring would be the answer. I started to draw a circle because I knew that a circle is Alex’s favorite shape. I had a bunch of papers, scissors, and crayons. I decided that I would make a doll out of paper. I made the legs into a tube like shape and then connected it to a rectangular paper with flaps. I drew a heart in the center and his chest and then added arms, shoes, and fingers. I gave it to Alex and he had a great time with the paper doll he named Joseph. He took Joseph to the dentist and everywhere that we went that day. It made me happy that this paper doll had so much of an impact.

No comments: